I'll highlight a few things that have happened in the past 15 months {hopefully I don't leave anything important out}-- Mya turned 1 {and 2} and now wears pink glasses to correct her vision, Layn graduated from Law School and is now almost done with his 1st year of the MBA program {7 years of school down, only 1 left!}, Ty turned 4 and had his very first 'friend' birthday party, we took 2 road trips to Oklahoma to visit cousins, Ty started preschool, Ty had his 1st trip to Disneyland, we had another successful family reunion in Oceanside, and most importantly we had another baby girl named Haven join our family in February. Where has the time gone, do we really have 3 kids!? Life could not be more full and we feel so blessed.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Hiatus...
Yes, I've been on quite the blogging hiatus for over a year now. I don't know exactly what it was that made me so unmotivated to blog, but I am going to re-dedicate myself... I vow to never go a year without blogging again! I've missed so much this past year that I know I'll never be able to catch up with it all. I know I'll probably never be able to blog every week, but my goal is to blog at least once a month to highlight the events that happened in that month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I LOVE and have missed you blogging...
Always,
Nanny
Post a Comment