Friday, February 19, 2010

MIA

I'm so behind on this blogging thing. I've had some emails from family members lately that live far away begging me to update our blog with recent pics and tidbits about what is going on in our crazy life! I don't have time to do a full update right now- I'll get to it this weekend, but in the meantime here are a couple recent pics of Ty & Mya (who turned 1 last week if you can believe it!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

nevedobson said...

goodness... she's cute.

and her clothes are fabulous!

Unknown said...

love the picture of the two of them, what angels :)

Unknown said...

love the picture of the two of them, what angels :)

shannon said...

aaaaah so cute!

nicole said...

i've taken a long blogging hiatus as well. it feels good to get going again. i look forward to future posts from you...and, as always, i love your pics! that little mya is scrumptious!

nannybent1 said...

MMMMM yeah hello I have been dying with no pictures... All I can say is thank goodness, I was thinking I was going to have to wait for 2 more weeks to see the kiddos. Which is going to be far greater than pictures because I will get to see you Layn and the kids up close and in person... It has been forever.. And I have missed you guys. Can't wait till the 15th.
Love you allways, Nanny

Brooke Monsen said...

You have such a beautiful family. I have a huge question for you? I am expecting in September and will need a photographer. How much would you charge, and if you mind doing them? My email is brookemonsen@gmail.com Thank u so much!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.