Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Smith's in town (the other ones that is!)

Yes, my sister Rachel and I have the same last name. Funny how that worked out. Its not hard to do with how many people with the last name of Smith there are in the world. Sheesh.

My sister and her 4 kids drove here from Oklahoma and spent a week with everyone. We all had fun going to the train park, going to the museum (aka the dinosaur museum as we call it), going out to eat, shopping at the mall, getting pedicures, the boys got to go golfing, and just enjoying having everyone together (although we missed Roger and Kelly part of the week!). I didn't take many pictures and these aren't the best quality pictures, it was a little busy and crazy with 7 kids ages 6 and under all together (and another on the way :)!





Thanks for coming to Arizona and visiting! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

oh my gosh, those are some of the cutest pics!! I love the one of Tatum in that adorable shirt. And that pic of Ty at the beginning... SUCH a Ty face!! haha. I like the one of Ems and Ty on that wall too.. so cute.

nicole said...

you guys sure packed a lot in in just a few days' time! looks like a lot of fun!