Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Loving these...

Well, I'm 4 cm dilated and 80% effaced and my dr says any day now I should go into labor. So, I'm trying to get things done and organized around here. I can't believe it has been almost nine months. Scary...

I always love when I see people's list of "favorite things" they post on their blogs, so I'm going to post some of my favorite things right now...


This stuff works wonders. Its like bag balm (if any of you know what that is), but way better. I use it on my lips or any dry skin patches...



My awesome perfume Layn gifted me for Christmas this year:


Very anxiously awaiting the next episode of The Bachelor on TV!


Finishing up these 2 books my mom lent me. I highly suggest them to anyone looking for a good read....

And loving my new Scentsy burner my friend Cortney gave to me:


And most of all, enjoying the beautiful weather outside while Ty plays at the park! I think we've been to the park 5 times in the past week and a half.

11 comments:

Cortney said...

I'm so glad that you like it...I LOVE mine too! Thanks for all that you do and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of your sweet little girl. I can't wait to hold her and love her! Enjoy your last few days before the fun begins!

Calley said...

Ahhhh! You're so close!!! That is so exciting! Also, I am so curious about this little scentsy burner, is it expensive? Because if its not, I'm game!

sarahtuckett said...

thanks for sharing all these favorite things! I am always looking for a new book... and im going to try that salve stuff... and I LOVE my scentsy burner...i need to stock up on some wax. Keep us posted on little muffin... Drop Ty off any time-- or call if its the middle of the night, and we'll be over. Or tell Bekah to call me if you call her.
I want to be in the loop.

Anderson Family said...

Hey thanks again for the soup!! It was SO good! You are such a sweetheart for bringing that over. Thanks again!
It is fun reading peoples favorite things. Maybe I'll do this as well on my blog! I love the Scentsy burners. What scent are you burning? Also I love books by Mitch Albom. They are so good! Hope you liked it!
And be sure to keep me updated with your little girl is here! I can't wait to see pictures of her!

Kelly said...

Amen to all of that! Especially the bachelor! and Scentsy!! I still want to get into selling that stuff!! sheesh!! I need a new scent! ASAP! Miss you!!

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

I Love it all! And You! I'm sad I didn't get to see you at the LadyBird party! That was a crazy day! I want to come visit you Friday or Saturday? If that little one hasn't decided to come out before then! Let me know! Oh- I love the bath pictures too! He is such a cutie!

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Hey lady loved your post of your favorite things. We have tons in common. I got that great perfume Viva La Juicy for Christmas as well. I also am obsessed with th Bachelor!! Did you know I sell Scentsy? So of course I love that as well! If you ever need anymore scents let me know! Good luck with baby #2!!

Alissa said...

We are so excited for you and Layn and Ty. We are thinking of you. Miss you tons.

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how jealous that last part made me!!! It's still FREEZING here, I don't want to go anywhere! Oh how I'm looking forward to spring...it'll still be a long wait!

What exciting news about the baby!!

Kirby said...

We must be great friends or something because I love all that stuff too!! Okay I am so excited about this little girl. We are thinking of you guys everyday and cannot wait for the announcement. Pink here we come!! :)

nevedobson said...

Hey Celeste!
It was good to see you too!
Nicole and Diana talked me into getting a blog about a year ago... I was very reluctant at first but now I love it. haha.

Your photography is brilliant! I absolutely love it. That is not a talent I was blessed with.

I'm always looking for a good book to read so thanks for the tips.

I hope that baby comes soon. Good luck! Keep in touch!