Yes. This is Layn posting. I like to share my voice via our blog occassionally. No pics sorry.
Things I love:
1. Hanging out with Celeste, especially on dates
2. Having conversations with Ty
3. The Utah Jazz
4. The pungent & tangy taste of Panda Express
5. My new Samsung Behold phone
6. BYU football & basketball
7. Getting knuckles & noggin from Ty
8. The NBA
9. Using the right word at the right time; expansive diction
10. Sports logos & uniforms
11. NCAA March Madness
12. Catchy rap beats
13. The NBA Draft
14. Celeste's ginger snaps & chocolate chip cookies
15. Bidding 3 in High-Low
16. The sugary goodness inside cordial cherries
17. Classic guitar riffs
18. A charcoal Audi A4
19. Solving complex mathematical problems with Excel
20. The sound of a great tee shot in golf
21. The smell of coffee
22. Watching The Office
23. When Dr. Pepper bites the back of the throat
24. Compelling closing arguments in trials
25. Solving logical puzzles (i.e. sudoku, LSAT, etc.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was a great list, but you spelled Audi wrong. My favorite was "the smell of coffee". I totally agree.
Oh honey, all those things describe you in a nutshell. I like it when you post on our blog too! I love you and can't wait to see you tonight! Even though you won't be home until 9:30:( Love you.
p.s. I hate it when you bid 3 in High-Low because you always go set. Well, I only hate it if I'm your partner. But then, I usually bail you out too. Just kidding.
i thought you hated going set?
Post a Comment