Its been a long time coming, but I finally got the guts to publish my website for my photography business and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I'm such an indecisive person though that the layout of it might change here and there every couple months. http://www.celesteruthphotography.com/. I can't wait until I'm able to put up pictures of examples of studio shots (for newborns and children only) too. I feel like people may think that the type of studio shots I'm doing are like Kiddie Kandid style. No, no, no. It's hard to explain to people, but take for example a couple photographers I know in Utah that are amazing (they do both in-studio and natural photography, what I will be doing too):
http://www.peekaboophotos.blogspot.com/
or
www.skyejohansen.com/blog
Its funny to me too because soooo many people are photographers now! In this age of digital photography, its hard not to get into it! I've never been a bandwagon follower type of person, but this has been my dream for a couple years now and amidst several setbacks, I'm almost there. Even if this doesn't turn into anything huge (I don't know if I necessarily even want it to turn into anything huge anyway. It started out as a hobby I loved to do and first and foremost, I want to be a mom and wife!). I'll be so glad that I will have tons of pictures of my own children that I know I took and cherish forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my gosh! It turned out great!! I love it!
"band-wagon" trends and hobbies can still be fun.( we both should know - since we love clothes and whats "In" the way we do..haha) Even if other people are doing it... at least YOU are good at it. I cant WAIT till I have children. #1 to finally have children and #2 so you can take their pics!
Awesome Site!!! You are fantastic at photography. Austin and I will have to get pictures taken next time your in Utah. I'm sure you won't be here for a while, but let me know when you are!
I bet it feels good to finally have it done and ready! ENJOY!
Post a Comment