For those of you that don't know, I've been babysitting 4 kids (and Ty too) while their parents are on a Caribbean cruise for 8 days. I accepted this babysitting job not really knowing what I was getting myself into. Let's just say that we won't have 5 kids... especially with having to be a "single mom" with it all. Layn is never here because he's studying or in class from 6am to 9pm then comes over to be in bed by 9:30 pm but I expected that from the beginning. The youngest 2 of the 5 are sick with a cold, and with me being such a germophobe it doesn't make it any better. I know I probably sound like the biggest whimp and should probably stop complaining, but I need to vent for a little bit, so what better place than our blog!
On the brighter side of things, after this week is over (the parents get home late Sunday night) I think I'll finally have enough to buy the digital SLR camera and lens I've been wanting to get for months now so I can practice my photography skills. I probably won't post much the rest of the week so wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LUCK!!!! and cpk!!!!
You'll survive, and you could do five kids, if they're yours!
is it wimp or whimp? ask Layn, he'll know!
Wish you didn't have sickos, we could hang out!
Love ya, bekah
From one germaphobe to another - I understand your frustration!! Hang in there, and maybe just maybe one or more of the kids will pick up some of the good cleanliness habits you've shown them! You never know what kind of positive impact you'll have on someone else, no matter how old they are! :)
Post a Comment