Friday, October 16, 2009

Out of the loop.... (19/52)

I have a lot I need to update, not to mention I'm extremely behind on this whole Project 52 thing. You know when you know you need to do something, but keep delaying it over and over again until it becomes this ginormous burden in your mind and you don't really want to ever do it? That is how updating our blog has become to me, more of a burden than anything else.

In the meantime here is a picture of us outside taking a quick break from running wild around our neighborhood:) Since the weather has cooled down quite a bit, we've constantly been outside playing.

Photobucket

We've been so busy here lately and we've accomplished much! Busy with Ty getting potty trained {can you say hallelujah?}, busy watching Mya getting close to crawling, playing catch outside, bike rides to the mailbox, visits to the train park in Scottsdale, picnics at the park, visits to the zoo with friends, getting ready for Ty's 3rd {yes, #3 can you believe it?} birthday next week, and busy traveling from our fun {and much needed} Caribbean cruise we went on during Layn's Fall Break. Let me just say that we will most definitely be returning to Atlantis in the near future :) More to come soon, really soon...

5 comments:

Calley said...

I've missed your blogging! Welcome back. And can I say you look like a supermodel?? LOVE this picture!

Kirby said...

This picture deserves a frame!! So sweet. I can't wait to hear about your trip, I am so jealous!! We should do dinner this week with the kids, we can come out closer to you. Tuesday or Thursday?

Brooke Monsen said...

I love that picture. You all look so beautiful!

shannon said...

Not to worry Celeste..sometimes we get things done that don't have to and sometimes we don't get things done that need to be done. Such is life. I just added 3 or 4 new entries on my own blog since I hadn't made any since (gasp) August. Hee hee. Love the pic of you and the kids. What a wonderful and happy life you are leading. Still enjoy watching your family from the stand. Mya is getting so big.

Tawnya said...

Holy smokes they sure do grow up fast. are you guys still in the same place?