Thursday, August 20, 2009

17/52

Whew! All caught up now. Let's see how long this lasts. Nothing is better than the smell and feel of a freshly bathed baby. I think Mya is outgrowing her tub though. She sure loves to splash and water gets everwhere now. Time to move her to the the real bathtub.

Not the best pic (super grainy from high ISO), but its all I have for this week!

Photobucket

5 comments:

nevedobson said...

oh i LOVE it!

i love mya showing off her voluptuous girly figure.

and i agree... nothing is better than a freshly cleaned baby.

danberg said...

she is so cute! love the pictures! i wish i were better at taking them of my kids, maybe i will have to start a project like yours!!! you inspire :)

nicole said...

she is so dang cute! love the pic.

ps. sometimes i like noisy/grainy pics. especially if you put them in b&w...totally works.

Brooke Monsen said...

I wanted to tell you how beautiful she is!! She is seriously the most beautiful little girl. I love her outfit at church!

The Ray Family said...

Okay random I just noticed on your family and friends list my cousin Justin and his wife Jamie Heap. How do you guys know them?