Thursday, July 30, 2009

13/52

Photobucket

The sweetest baby girl known to mankind right here. Mya- also known as googly bear (or as Ty says "gooey bear", sweetie pie, sweetheart, princess (aka "pincess" as Ty says), Mya Sunshine (that's what my mom calls her), precious baby, snuggle puppy, chunky monkey, and chub-a-lubs.

The sun rises and sets on this baby in our house. We utterly ADORE her. She is turning into quite the mommy's girl too lately which is just fine by me (for now). I love that she still loves to snuggle- I want to freeze moments like this.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

holy crap Celeste! You are SO gorgeous!! Talk about MODEL!! and that pic needs to be blown up and put in her bedroom. For sure one of the cutest mommy/baby pics I have ever seen. Love it. Love YOU!

Cheltsie Spils said...

Oh Celeste. Sometimes you read minds. Well mine at least. These baby girls have put a spell on us! We really need to get together and play when I get back. That is if my terrible two will behave himself.

diana said...

that is a great picture... frame it!

Anderson Family said...

What a super cute picture! Adorable little girl too. :)

nevedobson said...

AWWWWWWW!

i love all your nicknames for her... emmi has a laundry list of nicknames too. funny how some of them come about.

she is absolutely precious.

gorgeous picture. you are beautiful celeste.

nicole said...

that picture is so beautiful of you...i can't stop staring at it.

i love all of mya's nick names, too...so cute!

shannon said...

Just so you know... I have a birds eye view from the choral seating in sacrament and I get to watch a lot of people (which I love to do). I have to say that your little family has become one of my favs. They way you and Layn and your parents fuss over your kids and especially Mya is so fun to watch. You look like you are having the time of your life just sitting in the church pew... LOL I love it.

Stephanie said...

Isn't it crazy how fun it is to have a girl? Not that I don't love boys (because I'm having another one) but there's something just sooo sweet and so precious about little girls!!!