You know you're doing an okay job as a mom when...
You are in tears from it just being one of "those days" and your two year old comes up to you and gives you a hug saying: "Don't be sad mommy. I wub you." I love this kid. I knew he had it in him :)
Uh, same thing happened to me yesterday (although mine can't talk but I knew what she meant)I was crying from just being overwhelmed at this whole thing and she puts her hand on my cheek and rubs it and then gives me a kiss! AWWWW what sweet things! Like the previous comments said: It is all worth it!
PS I LOVE your studio!!!! The back drops are amazing! You're pictures turn out so well. Awesome job at creating it all, I can't even begin to imagine.
ava always comes through for me... she stops what she's doing and asks me if i'm okay then gives me a hug and a kiss. those moments always help me pick myself up and remind me why i need to keep going.
Such a cute couple of kids! I can't believe Ty is so huge. We're headed to St. George, and can't wait to get out of the snow. Do you guys know where you're headed?
Celeste - I am so happy you are writing these moments down because there are so many times that I didn't and I can't remember all the cute things they say. I wish I could!
Love love love it. He is adorable and he is a great kid. Don't ever doubt yourself you and Layn are doing things right.... Great pics of both of them. I love and miss you tons. HAPPY EASTER early.... Always, Nanny
Hang in there Celeste! It does get better, really. I love that kid :) I know he's a real handful though. But nothing like a child to put everything back into perspective. Love ya!
13 comments:
Don't those little comments make it all worth it? He sure is a handsome boy Celeste!
Uh, same thing happened to me yesterday (although mine can't talk but I knew what she meant)I was crying from just being overwhelmed at this whole thing and she puts her hand on my cheek and rubs it and then gives me a kiss! AWWWW what sweet things! Like the previous comments said: It is all worth it!
PS I LOVE your studio!!!! The back drops are amazing! You're pictures turn out so well. Awesome job at creating it all, I can't even begin to imagine.
aw, that is so sweet! i wish emmi would do that on 'those days'... that girl is too much in her own little emmi world to notice or care.
so did mr. ty finally pose for you??? CUTE pictures!
Natalie:
Yes, finally he gave me a whole 2 minutes to take pics of him. Only because I bribed him with candy. He was so done after those 2 minutes though.
He might have been a little jealous too and more willing to do it because I was taking someone else's pictures before this:)
sweet.
ava always comes through for me... she stops what she's doing and asks me if i'm okay then gives me a hug and a kiss. those moments always help me pick myself up and remind me why i need to keep going.
hang in there!
Isn't that the best? I swear, that is the only reason I keep my kids around sometimes! haha! j/k! Ty is adorable!
Such a cute couple of kids! I can't believe Ty is so huge. We're headed to St. George, and can't wait to get out of the snow. Do you guys know where you're headed?
Celeste, I am sorry it was a bad day for you! I am glad Ty was there to cheer you up! I freakin love him. And his Mommy and Daddy and sis too!
Miss you
PS You are a GREAT mom. You and Ty are perfect for eachother ;)
can you send me a copy of those pics. I am obsessed. and plus, I need an updated pic.
Celeste - I am so happy you are writing these moments down because there are so many times that I didn't and I can't remember all the cute things they say. I wish I could!
Love love love it. He is adorable and he is a great kid. Don't ever doubt yourself you and Layn are doing things right.... Great pics of both of them. I love and miss you tons. HAPPY EASTER early....
Always, Nanny
Hang in there Celeste! It does get better, really. I love that kid :) I know he's a real handful though. But nothing like a child to put everything back into perspective. Love ya!
i just love that story...these pictures are priceless!
Post a Comment