I had all intentions of getting at least one family picture of us all together (or at least our 2 kids together), but let's face it, that didn't end up happening. I'm thinking I'll dress them up in their Easter clothes again this Sunday and take a couple pics for memory's sake and who would know the difference. So, these pics were the best I've got right now.

The Easter bunny got Ty way too much candy, a couple books, some sand toys, and his own set of golf clubs. Layn was so proud of me for that one :) Layn spent most of the morning teaching him how to use them.
It was so fun this year seeing Ty's expressions and the fact he actually knew what was going on and was so excited to see what the Easter Bunny had brought him. He just cracks me up.
In case you were wondering why there aren't any pics of Mya, she was sleeping upstairs. No excuse, I know. I'm slacking big time lately.
4 comments:
it funny how much your blogs changed since you had 2 kids! All good but don't you think every mom needs more than one kid!! it keeps them real.
You can still have the trains and blocks...eric said he'd leave them out till 5 but I don't know if he did. We're heading out but i'll put them inside the side gate- come get them though! (its 4am i may actually forget to do this- forgive me if i do)
Your kids are so cute! And you are such a great photographer! You didn't do photography stuff at Wymount did you? Anyway, I love to check your blog...hope you don't mind that I am a stalker. :-)
These pictures look great, Celeste! What a fun Easter morning! You'll laugh, we didn't get any family pictures that day because John was so sick, so finally on thursday night, after he got home from work, we all dressed up, went out back, and took some pics. Years from now, I don't think we'll even remember that those weren't taken on Easter :)
Oh Ty is such a cutie! And Mya- I need to see that little one soon! I have been so busy- I am out of touch with everyone! Looks like you guys have been having fun though! Let me know if I can ever do anything for you! Love ya tons!
Post a Comment