On Sunday Layn blessed Mya. We are so grateful for her special little spirit that has entered our lives. Thank you so much to all our family and friends who made it out for the blessing too.
We love you Mya. You are such a gem and we can't imagine our family's life without you.
I am so glad you commented on my blog...I didn't know about yours either. Your pictures are so cute and I can't believe how fast you have bounced back after having a baby! And yes, I would love to go walking anytime! Just let me know, now that you have two little ones to work around!
thanks y'all. i had my eye on this dress months ago when i saw it in a boutique, but it was $100. then a couple months ago i found it at some online boutique clearanced out for $21. Talk about a steal!
i have to tell you (and layn), that was one of the most beautiful baby blessings i've ever heard. the spirit was so strong. celeste, your testimony was beautiful too. it was such a wonderful meeting. i was dying over little mya's dress and headband; and celeste, you looked stunning. what a special day for your family...i'm so glad that i got to be a part of it.
Ok, so I know this is totally random but I came accross your blog through a friend of mine and I was like "oh my gosh I know them I am Ty's nursery leader! You have the cutest family and I hope you don't think it's a little freaky I found your blog. I just had to leave you a comment on how darn beautiful your family is. p.s. Girl, you are so talented at photography!!! When I have a baby I am definetley hiring you to take our photos. I am adding your photography site to my blog!
Very sweet pictures Celeste. I love her blessing dress. She is beautiful. It kinda makes me want to have a girl. We miss you guys and I hope all is well.
Okay just stop with that headband! That is the cutest blessing outfit I have ever seen! She is so stinking cute, we are so excited to meet her in a few months. Can you believe how fast the time is flying?
PS. That would be great if you kept your eye out for something for us to rent. We will be in Reno for the summer and then back to Phoenix in August.
Celeste -- her blessing was so sweet. Your family is so beautiful. I am so proud of you..... she and ty are really great and your family is great! We love you!
too cute for words. and the dress is absolutely beautiful. I am so sorry I missed the day of the blessing but want you to know how much I appreciated you bringing the kids over each and every single day of your Grandma's and my visit to Mesa. I love and think about you every single day...miss being around your family . Even Layn.. ha ha ... always, Nanny
16 comments:
How cute is her dress?! Cuteness, cuteness. And you look great lady! :)
I am so glad you commented on my blog...I didn't know about yours either. Your pictures are so cute and I can't believe how fast you have bounced back after having a baby! And yes, I would love to go walking anytime! Just let me know, now that you have two little ones to work around!
Mya is one beautiful little girl! I LOVE her dress and hair bow! And that bracelet! Too cute!
her dress is just darling! you looked great on sunday too... sorry i didn't get a chance to say hi, i was subbing in primary.
thanks y'all. i had my eye on this dress months ago when i saw it in a boutique, but it was $100. then a couple months ago i found it at some online boutique clearanced out for $21. Talk about a steal!
wow, she is a lot bigger than even the last post! I cant imagine her smaller than she is!! She is so precious. I love her.
You look great! I'm sad I missed her blessing.... she is adorable in that dress and bow!
i have to tell you (and layn), that was one of the most beautiful baby blessings i've ever heard. the spirit was so strong. celeste, your testimony was beautiful too. it was such a wonderful meeting. i was dying over little mya's dress and headband; and celeste, you looked stunning. what a special day for your family...i'm so glad that i got to be a part of it.
i can't get over what a PRETTY little girl she is!
i saw your note on her dress... that is SOOO awesome.
Ok, so I know this is totally random but I came accross your blog through a friend of mine and I was like "oh my gosh I know them I am Ty's nursery leader! You have the cutest family and I hope you don't think it's a little freaky I found your blog. I just had to leave you a comment on how darn beautiful your family is.
p.s. Girl, you are so talented at photography!!! When I have a baby I am definetley hiring you to take our photos. I am adding your photography site to my blog!
She is beautiful! I love the one where she is smiling! So cute!
Very sweet pictures Celeste. I love her blessing dress. She is beautiful. It kinda makes me want to have a girl. We miss you guys and I hope all is well.
Okay just stop with that headband! That is the cutest blessing outfit I have ever seen! She is so stinking cute, we are so excited to meet her in a few months. Can you believe how fast the time is flying?
PS. That would be great if you kept your eye out for something for us to rent. We will be in Reno for the summer and then back to Phoenix in August.
Celeste -- her blessing was so sweet. Your family is so beautiful. I am so proud of you..... she and ty are really great and your family is great! We love you!
too cute for words. and the dress is absolutely beautiful. I am so sorry I missed the day of the blessing but want you to know how much I appreciated you bringing the kids over each and every single day of your Grandma's and my visit to Mesa. I love and think about you every single day...miss being around your family . Even Layn.. ha ha ... always, Nanny
She looks like an absolute princess! I LOVE her dress, bow, and bracelet! These are beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment