Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Daddy's girl

This girl is so tiny. I'm gradually getting around to taking studio pics of her, but really have only done these so far. I need to get the rest done before she gets too big and awake. I love these sleepy newborn shots.
I'm recovering really well (well, at least physically). I'm just trying to take it one day at a time and remind myself constantly that this won't last forever. I think I say a prayer of comfort and strength a couple times an hour every hour through the day and night.
She is still such a great baby. Poor thing has an eye infection in one of her eyes right now though and so she's on an antibiotic for it. So more pics will have to wait until her eye is more healed up. Get ready for a picture overload of this baby girl...

9 comments:

Calley said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

nicole said...

oh wow! celeste, these are beautiful! she really is so tiny, you can tell especially in the top left photo of her and layn. i LOVE these. great job. she is so precious...and i'm still dying to meet her! did you get my messages about bringing dinner? i totally don't want to bother you, but we would love to bring a meal by to help you out. just call me when you feel up to it. sure do love ya girly!

Anderson Family said...

What amazing pictures! She sure is a cutie. I can't wait to see more pictures of her. Hope you are doing well.... if you need anything at all, please let me know!

Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH! THOSE ARE AMAZING!!! AH!!

Amber and Dallas said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I AM SO GLAD ALL WENT WELL AND SHE IS HERE SAFE AND SOUND! PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!! WE WANT TO BRING YOU A MEAL! I DON'T WANT TO CALL N BUG YOU- I'M SURE YOU ARE GETTING VERY LITTLE SLEEP AND LOTS OF PHONE CALLS FROM FRIENDS AND FAM... BUT PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! WE LOVE YOU CELESTE!!! CONGRATS! WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU BABY MYA!

Amber and Dallas said...

ok...so sorry about the ALL caps... that's a little much! i am just really excited for you mama- she is beautiful!

nannybent1 said...

She is beautiful and I simply cannot wait till next MOnday to
meet her up close and in person....
Also I have to have a print of the
one of Layn kissing her absolutely precious... Love you all...
Nanny

Stephanie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PICTURES! You are extremely talented! I wish I had your talent! You need to come here and teach me! ; )

The emotions you are going through are completley normal...unfortuantley. But I can say, from personal experience, that it does indeed pass and get better!! The best advice I got was to take it one second at a time, I couldn't handle the one day at a time. ; )

I can't wait for more pics! She is adorable!

Kirby said...

Okay she is so precious! I cannot wait to meet this little girl. I love all the pictures with her dad, so sweet!