Friday, September 12, 2008

The result we've all been dying to hear...

Today we found out we are having a GIRL! We couldn't be happier and more excited about our new little one to arrive come February.

Now if Layn and I can only decide on a name together. This will definitely be our biggest hurdle of them all. If we had five more boys (we won't be though, I can assure you) we would have a name for each of them. Girls we have zip. zilch. nada. Wish us luck on the name thinking process now.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I CANT WAIT FOR LITTLE BROOKLYN!!! (wink wink) I was so so so excited when i hear the news!! SHOPPING TIME!!
see you tomorrow. love you

Calley said...

Yessssss! (fist pump). A beautiful girl like Celeste?? I can't wait!
And good luck with girl names, I am amazed what a drama queen Tyson was with names this time around. We ended up "compromising" (see our latest post), but oh well, I guess he did have a hand in the baby production.

Brooke said...

Woohoo, I told you! How fun! I agree- let the shopping begin....I hope you've saved up, girls are expensive! Enjoy!

Cari Florence said...

How exciting!! Congrats Celeste :) I totally agree that boy names seem to be super easy. Ryan and I have several boys names picked out, but can't agree on one girl name. I wonder why that is??

Austin and Maren said...

YAAAAAA!!! I won't say I didn't call it!!! It's working in L&D, I get these 'special' vibes.... Well congratulations, that is just great! I am very happy for you both. If there is anything I can do for you all the way from SLC just let me know. Have a great day!

This is me... said...

wuhuuuu!!! how excited...shopping time....sorry Layn Girls are expensive but it is so worth it ..congrats guys :)

Anderson Family said...

Congrats!!! Girls are so much fun. So much to shop for! :) I'm excited for you guys!