of how frustrating this name process is and is going to be, let me list all of the names I've given to Layn and he doesn't like any of them. Generally I like more unique names, but he thinks my tastes are too weird.
Gracelyn or Gracyn
Saylor (one of my faves, go ahead make fun of me)
Boston
London
Chayse (doesn't really go with Smith, though)
Olivia
Layla
Aspen/Aspyn
Reagan
Iris
Indy
Lily
Skye
Zada
Camryn
Nora
I think he should give in at least a little bit since its a girl and all, but he's not willing to do that. Despite this list of names, I think we might have agreed on a name that both of us really like (miraculously) and its one that even I came up with. But, we're not telling... yet. We've got plenty of time left anyway to finally decide on one anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Sorry sweeheart, but I actually laughed out loud while reading some of those. It looks like a travel itinerary or cat names. Anyway, I do like Layla & Aspyn so you didn't completely strike out. Love you!
-Layn
Ok, those are alot more normal than some of the ones you gave me yesterday! I am obsessed with some of those names too! So looks like were both wierd together. I like Olivia, Sky ( one of my good friends in High school was Sky Smith, she was beautiful so I LOVE that name! haha) Saylor is growing on me. Maybe that is because we like a name similar to it. I LOOOVE Reagan but Rog would NEVER go for it! I like Camryn alot. I love Nora.. always have! Whoa.. ok, ill stop now. I like talking names!
I will have to say though my favorite one still is... "your secret name"
I love the name Nora too! Also one of my favorite girl names right now is Reece. If we weren't stuck in the whole president theme, that would totally be the name if it was a girl. Although I have to admit that having a theme (as lame as it might be) makes it a WHOLE lot easier to pick a name:) But of course my vote would be for Reagan:)
OOoooo I can't wait to hear the "secret name"! Do tell soon!
I love Nora too. I am so glad to hear that Jazzlyn was not one of the serious names. Good one Layn. We will love the baby girl no matter what her name. Love you guys.
Love Olivia,Layla and Lily.. I am so excited for you!
I am a fan of Layla, Camryn, and Gracelyn!!
isn't it funny the names we like now that we are actually having kids! When i was younger, I would have hated all the names I now love! Funny how we change as we get older :) I still like the secret one :) Although Jazzlyn is nice .....
Those are some cut names, my fav is Layla. I'm always listening for some cool names for when we have our next, who knows when that will be. Can't wait to hear what you guys decided on.
This whole 'Secret Name' thing is NOT cool!! I need in on the secret! I think a lot of those names are Super cute! Good Luck! Love ya!
i always liked sadie or sage and as soon as i would tell someone they'd tell me they knew someone with a dog w/ that name. sooo just keep that secret name secret. the trend now is traditional if you want to "be trendy" grace is EVERYWHERE though. i should've thought that through some more.
Oh, I'm just so happy that you're having a girl! Whatever you choose is going to be darling for sure! I can't wait for you to unveil the secret name. I'm so excited!
Oh the predicament of picking a name! I LOVE Indy, Camryn, & Saylor (all of the names Ryan would hate). I actually had a little student named Saylor who was the cutest girl ever!! Good Luck with names.
I love the name Italia.
ray says he hates them all and is definatly on the side of Layn. Ryan likes Olivia, and Mary likes Reagan. I like Graclyn. I do want to be in on the secret name... come on, put me in the loop.
aaahhhh! i had no idea you already found out what you were having! i'm so excited that my little emaline will have a girl around her age in our ward... finally!
Post a Comment