Friday, June 6, 2008

I love these girls...

Friday I was able to host a little get-together at my parents' house with some of my closest girlfriends. I grew up with these girls ever since elementary school and some of these girls even ended up as my college roommates. We have loads of fun memories together (in fact... maybe too many :). We all have lived all over the place, but what is amazing now is that all of us have ended up back here in Arizona somehow! What are the chances of that?




(from left) Jessica, Karla, Christy, & cute little prego Andrea

All afternoon we sat and talked and laughed while our 4 kiddos played together (and fought together). We ordered Barro's pizza, ate Jalapeno Artichoke dip from Costco (if you haven't tried this dip, go now and get it. It is so addicting) and the highlight of the afternoon was Christy bringing 6 different flavors of Sprinkles cupcakes over for us all to share. I had been meaning to go to Scottsdale this week and get a couple, but didn't get the chance. So Christy, thanks again for making my day with those. And people- they are amazing and I dare say they do live up to all the hype. If you get time-go and try them. My mouth is salivating right now just thinking about them.


Wow, 4 posts in the past week. I'm on a roll... what am I going to do with more spare time now? Haha. I know I'll be finding plenty to do.

9 comments:

The Frost Family said...

Ah Celeste I know I LOVE their cupcakes and now I am totally in the mood for one.

Shelly said...

It is so fun that you all live here now and could get together. The cupcakes look good!

Brooke said...

How fun, there's nothing like being with old friends! Glad you finally got your cupcake!

Mary-Sunshine said...

How fun! i love getting together with old friends! And new friends for that matter! I honestly don't think I could ever get enough of it!

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

We had so much fun at your house! I LOVE it that all of you girls finally came home!! Andrea and I have been lonely too long! I am so excited to spend more time with you and get to know your cute family! Thanks for coming over yesterday- can't wait to get together again!

nicole said...

I love fun get-togethers like that. I'm so glad that you got to re-connect with some of your best, and oldest, friends. I can't wait to be able to do something soon. It feels like it's been a while! It was fun to be able to catch up on the phone today. I'll call you next week.

Sarah Williams said...

oh those cupcakes look really good. dang the 500 calories EACH. i gained a few (underestimate)on my vaca- dang running- gotta start doing it again. emily and i are going t/th nights about 8:15ish if you want to come down to my house. we're not very fast and don't go very far but its gotta count for like 300 cals or so, you know... dessert or a roll. thx for commenting on my sometimes offensive blog...keeping it real- i suppose.=)

Anonymous said...

Celeste I would love to have you take Macie's pictures. I didn't know that you were into photography. Your pictures of Tyler are sooo cute. He is really photogenic. Just let me know what your schedule is like.

Cari Florence said...

I so want to go to Sprinkles too!! I've been dying to try their cupcakes. Someday I guess...?