This is the nickname some of my family members have given Ty. For those of you that don't know who Larry the cucumber is, he is a character from Veggie Tales. Tyler is now 15 months old and only has two teeth (he's working on his top two right now), but only one of his two bottom teeth actually shows when he smiles. So, as a result he has received the rather cute name of Larry the cucumber. Here's a picture to give you an idea (and yes, he really looks like this everytime after he eats!)

I went to one of my favorite stores the other day, Potato Barn, and saw these two kid size chairs that were just too cute to pass up (these pictures do not do these justice). I had to get them for my photography studio (...that isn't set up quite yet, but I'm getting there!). So when my niece Emmy came over one day I had to take advantage of the opportunity. She wasn't the happiest of campers and therefore didn't get a lot ofgood pictures. Oh well, another time...



8 comments:
I love that Emmy is helping to 'distress' the back on that chair. What a helper she is! Love the pictures you have taken of her, thanks. And yes, our little larry the cucumber is so cute and messy. I laugh everytime I think about that nickname for him. :)
HAHAHa.... im laughing out loud right now at that pic of Ty! HAHAHa.. i miss him sooo much!! Me and him had alot of fun last time we came down!! I even got to change his diaper a few times... and you know... that THAT is bonding for sure!! Especially his diapers...! ;)
p.s. I am really looking forward to having kids so you can take adorable pics of them! You are sooo good!! Keep up the good work!
oh, and im really glad you went back and got the chairs! Layn finally said yes??
Ty is too cute! I've only fed Reagan rice cereal...it's just such a hassle and, as Ty so cutely demonstrates, MESSY! Nursing is just too easy....
Such fun chairs. You've got a photographers eye, I would never had looked at those chairs and seen a perfect studio set up...but its great. Bethany, our local photographer, also has a chair. She picked hers up at DI and it is awesome. It's a clothe teal chair. Do you visit her photo website? you can link to it from my blog if you haven't, she's great!
My kids love that show! That is too funny! I love your chairs! Those will go to good use! We need to get together sometime and have a little photoshoot with the kiddos!
I'm dying over those chairs! What a great addition to your studio, too! You are such a good photographer. I really should learn a thing or two from your beautiful work!
That picture of Ty is hilarious!
I love Ty's cheeser smile!! He is such a photogenic little boy! And I love your chairs. You have an eye for things like that. Which of course is why you're such a good photographer!
Congrats on the addition to your clan. I absolutely love, love, love those chairs. Oh, and your niece is such a great subject. Good luck on Ty's behavior. I love the picture of him eating. I can't believe how different boys are from girls. So funny!
The chairs are adorable! I absolutely would have gotten them, good choice.
Post a Comment