I was emailed this High School tag so here goes. Maybe if I do this one I'll never get tagged again!
1. Who were your friends? I was friends with a lot of people & knew everyone, I can't really pinpoint an exact group I explicitly hung out with other than my fellow student government peers & Karla, Jess, & Amanda sometimes.
2. What sports did you play? Cross Country & Track
3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't have a "car" in High School, my parents never trusted any of the kids in our family to drive to school! So I had plenty of friends to drive me to and from school. However, my parents let me have the car occasionally on the weekends to go out and about.
4. On a Friday nights what were you doing? Football was really big at my High School (at least the years I was there) and plus I was a student government officer so we would go to the games and then go to the after game football parties.
5. Were you a party animal? Ummm no. I went to plenty of parties but all my friends did enough of the "partying" stuff for me.
6. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so, but I wouldn't be the one to ask I guess.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope
8. Were you a nerd? Nope.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Definitely not
11. Who was your favorite teacher? My coach & student government advisor, Jenn Seely, does that count?
12. Where did you sit during lunch? We had an open campus so whatever place we ate at.
13. Name of school? Red Mountain High School. Even though my parent's ward is in Red
Mountain High School boundaries, I was the ONLY ONE in their ward at that time to go there (there were like 7 of us that were the same age at the same time). Everyone of them got boundary exceptions to go to Mountain View. My mother's motto has always been one of "Bloom where you are planted." And I have adopted that motto myself.
14. School mascot? Mountain Lion
15. School Colors? Red and Black
16. Rival high school? Mountain View.
17. Did you go to Prom? Yep
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yep definitely, I loved High School. Good memories. But I wouldn't trade my life right now for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19. What do you remember most about graduation? Being really really sick with the flu after the ceremony and sleeping until like 5 pm the next day.
20. Where did you go for senior skip day? Saguaro Lake to jetski and go boating.
21. Favorite memory? I don't know where to start. Maybe ditching a lot and getting reamed by my mom or winning state in Football my Jr & Sr year. If you can't tell I got in trouble A LOT. I was a little bit rebellious (or maybe a lot?)
22. Were you in any clubs? Student Government Student Body officer
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Favorites with my friends were Barros, Bagel Nosh, Wendys, Filibertos, & wherever else was close
24. Have you gained some weight since then? Not since losing my pregnancy weight!
25. Who was your Senior prom date? Pierce Bradley
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? Probably.
27. How many fights did you get in? None.
28. Who was your high school sweetheart? Russell Croyle.
29. Do you still talk to people from high school? A few. A lot of them were not LDS and to say the least took a different course in life.
30. Did you win prom or homecoming queen or king? No, but I was in the royalty lineup (in the four finalists) but my really good friend Andrea ended up winning.
31. Where did you work in high school? Nowhere, I was too involved and too busy to work anywhere during the school year.
32. What were your grades? A's. Funny story, I got a B in my Pre-Caculus class my Jr year of High School and when my mom & dad saw that grade they said I had to retake it during summer school because they "knew I could do better than that and it was just because I slacked & was lazy." I was so mad, and they will deny it to this day, but trust me, it happened & I did have to retake it! My friends thought they were psycho.
33. What was your dress style? Um I don't know that I had a specific dress style, if anything it was preppy I guess. I mean I wore the typical High School apparel, Abercrombie & Fitch & all that trendy stuff.
34. What year did you graduate? 2002 (I know I'm young!)
Now I tag Bekah, Kelly, Denee, & Heather. (Hahaha you all better do it too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment