So yesterday I did my first "unofficial" photo session with my 12 month old niece Emmy. I didn't think the pictures would turn out that good because she wasn't too cooperative (what 12 month olds are?), but to my pleasant surprise a few of them turned out pretty good, but it was soooo difficult to get her attention to the camera. Isn't she so cute though?
I can't wait to start doing photography sessions... I absolutely love taking pictures, but I still am just practicing, practicing, practicing. And then I'll eventually be setting up my own studio (in a room in my mom & dad's house) to do sessions there too within the next few months (once I finish my last couple classes!).
The very first picture is a good one, but I really love the third to last and the second to last ones. They look great. Maybe one day she will get used to a camera as she has no attention span like me (dan), and is pretty hard to get to stay still.
2 comments:
The very first picture is a good one, but I really love the third to last and the second to last ones. They look great. Maybe one day she will get used to a camera as she has no attention span like me (dan), and is pretty hard to get to stay still.
Good for you; that's awesome!
Post a Comment