
Okay so I know its been like 2 1/2 weeks since we've posted anything, but life has been crazy lately! I (Celeste) was sick with the stomach flu for a few days puking my guts out and now Ty is sick with the flu amidst getting his first tooth (yeah can you believe it's finally here!! :) Hopefully Layn doesn't get sick now.

Layn has been so so so busy lately and is ALWAYS studying! I didn't think he could study more than he already was. I'm getting used to the fact but its still hard sometimes for me because I love having him here. Yesterday he spent all day at school there were like three days straight this past week that Ty didn't even get to see him. There are 3 weeks of school left for him and then he gets a whole month off for Christmas Break.

On Friday afternoon Layn took a couple hour break and we walked with Ty to the park down the road and Ty got to ride in the red wagon Papa bought for him. He loves that wagon so much and throws a fit everytime we stopped to get a drink or take pictures.


So besides being sick, the past couple weeks have been filled with getting Christmas presents and plans ready, getting our Christmas cards together and trying to be as supportive as a wife as possible by not complaining about Layn being gone all the time. I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas though. I can't believe Christmas is already creeping up on us! I absolutely love this time of year, despite all the sickness and busyness. Well, I better get back to my long list of things to do...
2 comments:
Hey you guys, looks like everything is going well for you and Ty is the man. I was wondering if you guys are going to make it to Utah around christmas? I would like to see you guys.
Brian Atwood
Such cute pics!! looks like you guys had way fun! cant wait to see yall tomorrow!! oh ps... i only have two weeks left at costco!! YEAYA!!!
Post a Comment