Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oklahoma!

Ty eyeing the pumpkins...

Ty & Tatum in the pumpkin patch

Kaia & Brandt



Kaia & Ty

As some of you might know, I finally was able to purchase my digital camera! After babysitting and digging deep in our pockets I got a Canon Rebel XTi and then purchased a telephoto lens separate (for any of you who might know about cameras). I'm so excited and I've been able to practice my photography skills the past couple days.


Brandt


So, on Monday, Ty and I left Layn for 6 days to Oklahoma to visit my sister and her family. After what seemed like a very long plane ride (Ty was bawling the first half of the two hour flight) we arrived. Monday we lounged and went out to dinner at a place called Cheeseburgers in paradise (delicious). Tuesday we went to a place called the Pumpkin Patch on a farm. The kiddos had tons of fun riding the mules, feeding the goats at the petting zoo, going on a hay ride, and scouring the fields of pumkins in search for the perfect one. It also was a fun opportunity to break out my new camera and experiment with the new lens and everything. Let me know what you think! I still have some editing to do though...

Kaia




Tatum


4 comments:

danberg said...

they look great! good job on the editing. kaia and brandt on the fence is particularly good. can't wait tosee you saturday! love, bekah and emmy,

danberg said...

p.s. talk rachel into a blog, its the greatest way to share pics! get her setup

Kelly said...

how fun Celeste!! you are so good at photography!! I want one now!! how did you get your backround so cute???

The Ray Family said...

Celeste your little boy is so dang cute :) And the pictures look great. I just got my DSLR like a week or so ago after saving for like a year too!! Wasn't that first click of the button exhilerating? Lol j/k We should get together and let the kiddos play! our blog is cndray.blogspot.com