Dan and I left Thursday afternoon for Havasupai. We had planned to spend that night in the truck, hike in Friday morning at 3:30am, and then hike out early Monday morning. Plan shman. We made the hike in alright; at least I didn't have any foot blisters like last time. Dan's knee got pretty badly hurt by the hike and we wound up having to take the helicopter out.
We only visited Havasu and Navajo falls before hiking back to the village Friday afternoon. Personally, I think the visit should only be a full day long anyway. The hike is worth it then, but if you have a 40 lb. pack you need to haul in there with you then the helicopter or mule train might be worth your money.
1 comment:
Hey Layn it's me Dallin-
While you were flying in the helicopter, did you see The Hulk jumping around & throwing big boulders?. When I start back at Elk Ridge, (cleaning up spills in the cafeteria, etc) instead of being paid $8.91 an hr I will now get paid $9.19 an hr awesome huh. Be sure to let Celeste know and that I hope Tyler gets feeling better.
Post a Comment